All of us want the latest of applications on our devices as they release, isn’t it? However, instant messaging has always been popular around the World. You must have already heard about iMessage, a messaging app which offers lots of cool new features. iMessage is a very fast and secure instant messaging service. You might already know that since it’s hosted by Apple, you can only use it on iOS devices. This makes it quite limiting, particularly because many people don’t own Apple devices but want to use iMessage. Thanks to the commendable work of the jailbreak scene, there are workarounds for this.
Allow us to take you through the tutorial explaining the detailed steps to get iMessage for Windows and Mac computers easily without any glitch.
iMessage for Mac computer
This app is generally a built-in feature for the all Apple devices. Nevertheless, in case you need to download it manually, it’s a very simple task. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the App store.
- Search for iMessage in the search bar.
- Just download the app for your Mac and you’re good to go.
iMessage For Windows Computer
Even though, this app isn’t accessible on Windows officially, you can easily download iMessage on windows PC using an emulator. Here is how you do it:
- Next you need to go to iPadian’s app drawer to locate the app and run iMessage for Windows PC.
- Now search for iMessage in the search box.
- Firstly, you need to download iPadian emulator from www.xpadian.com, and then just follow the installation process.
- Once you’re done installing it, you’ll notice that the complete outlook of your computer has now changed into a kind similar to Mac. You will see a dock right at the bottom of the screen.
- Go ahead with downloading the app. When it’s done, you will find the application on your PC.
- And now you are all set to use iMessage right on your PC screen. Isn’t it just amazing? Practically, everything seems to be possible with the advancement of technology.
Note : If you have good internet connection, you can use imessage online as well.